Monday, December 8, 2014

Going to see Santa

Santa and Mrs. Claus came to visit the coffee house in our neighborhood on Sunday morning, so we stopped by on our way to church.  Amelia and Megan were so excited to see Santa this year!  They hopped right on his lap, and eagerly told him what they wanted for Christmas.  Amelia asked for an Anna Barbie and a Lego cruise ship, and Megan asked an Anna Barbie and an Anna dress-up dress.  That last one was a surprise to me, but I may see if I can make one before Christmas.  Otherwise, between Santa and their grandparents, the girls will be quite happy when they see their presents on Christmas morning.


Nathaniel even sat on Santa's lap for a minute (or, more accurately, on Amelia's lap) and I was surprised that he didn't seem to mind at all.  I think he is starting to get over his stranger anxiety phase.


He was very curious about Santa's huge white beard...


We got hot chocolate (for the girls) and hot tea (for me) in to go cups, and drank them in the car on the way to church.  And, wait for it..... NO ONE SPILLED ANYTHING!  I love that our cute little coffee house arranges this for free (well, for the price of a few hot beverages).

No comments:

Post a Comment