1. What makes Daddy happy?
Me: What else makes Daddy happy?
Me: How about something else that makes Daddy happy?
Amelia: Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.
2. What makes Daddy sad?
Amelia: No kisses.
3. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Amelia: tickle, tickle, tickle
4. How old is Daddy?
5. How tall is Daddy?
Amelia: like as tall as the laundry room ceiling
6. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Amelia: Daddy does the laundry.
Me: ha ha ha
7. What is Daddy really good at?
Amelia: holding me
8. What is Daddy not really good at?
Amelia: I don't know. I can't think of anything.
9. What is Daddy's favorite food?
10. What do you and Daddy do together?
Amelia: Play play play play play!
11: How are you and Daddy the same?
Amelia: well, our skin looks the same.
12. How are you and Daddy different?
Amelia: We wear different clothes every day. I have a pair of pants that are rainbow striped. Daddy's pants are plain.
Me: Can you think of something else that's different about you and Daddy?
Amelia: Our shirts are different!
13. What is Daddy's name?
Amelia: Daddy. Ben.
Me: Do you like the name Ben?
Amelia. No. I like Daddy better.
14. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Amelia: Because he gives me lots of hugs and kisses.
15. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
Amelia: Culver's and Old McDonald's.
16. What is Daddy's favorite color?
Amelia: I don't know. Money money money. I think his favorite color is gray.
17. What does Daddy do at work?
Amelia: He works. He sits at his desk and eats lunch. He looks at his computer.
Me: What does Daddy wear to work?
Amelia: Clothes! Long sleeved clothes and long pants. He wears a coat. And underwear! Can you ask me what else Daddy wears to work?
Me: What else does Daddy wear to work?
Amelia: Sock! Ha ha ha!
18. If Daddy were in a movie that you liked, who would he be?
Amelia: Lightning McQueen!
19. What does Daddy like most about Mommy?
Amelia: I don't know. But do you know what I like best about Daddy? I get to take money from his pants when they get washed.
20. Do you want to be just like Daddy when you're 29 years old?
Me: Why not?
Amelia: Because I'm a girl!
21. What present should we give Daddy for his birthday?
Amelia: Maybe an animal.
Me: What kind of animal?
Amelia: What animal does Daddy like? Bears? Cats? Dogs? Prairie dogs? or Giraffes?
Me: Of all those animals, what do you think Daddy likes best?
Amelia: A pup. NO! A bird! Could we get him a bird for his birthday? Daddy really likes birds. Let's get a red bird. I think Daddy's very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very favorite color is red. We should look for a red bird.
22. What is Daddy made of?
Amelia: Bones. Person bones. Food. The inside of a person's bones is white. We saw that at the zoo.
23. Who is Daddy's best friend?
Me: Who is Amelia's best friend?
Amelia: I'm getting a little sleepy. (and off she goes to her room to rest)