Monday, April 30, 2012

Florida - Photos by Amelia

One day during naptime, I thought Amelia was being awfully quiet and staying in her room for a long time.  When she eventually came out, she had a mischievous look on her face and said "Mommy, you left your phone in my room."  I took the phone away and noticed it was on the camera.  So I looked through the photos, and Amelia had taken well over a hundred photos of herself and of the room.  She was having a great time!

She took a few self-portraits (I love how her hair is so curly in the heat & humidity - it is stick straight right now at home):


And of course she had to take one of Dinah!  Actually, she probably took about 10 of Dinah in different poses, but this was the best one.



A still life:

 I think her perspective on these next few shots is (unintentionally, I'm sure) very interesting.


  Then I had her sneak into Megan's room to take a photo of Megan sleeping:


2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I really like the one up the lamp (that's what it is, right?)! Her self portraits are quite cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's think it is interesting that she figured out how to take the pictures!

    ReplyDelete