Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sweet Potatoes

Does Nathaniel like sweet potatoes better than oatmeal?


Well, he didn't gag on every single bite, so that's a big improvement.  But he figured out how to intentionally spit out each bite, so I'm not sure how much actually got swallowed.  He definitely looked a lot happier while he was eating, so at least he's moving in the right direction.  Needless to say, he got a bath after lunch today.  And so did the bumbo chair.  I think he really looks like Ben in the first photo below.


It's 2:30 in the morning right now, and Amelia is up with a bad sore throat and a fever.  So I'm watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her while waiting for the Advil to kick in.  I guess we'll take her to urgent care as soon as it opens to see if she has strep again.  Poor girl.

1 comment:

  1. When did she have strep? It seems like it wasn't that long ago.

    I've always thought that Nathaniel looks like Ben. He certainly is messy!

    ReplyDelete