Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cousins

The Weidners came up for Amelia's brithday party, and right before they left in the evening, I decided that I wanted to get a photo of all the cousins together.  As always, it was hard to get everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time because they were all CRAZY.  Perhaps the ideal time to take a group shot of kids is NOT after a birthday party, silly play time and sugary cake.  Clearly Nathaniel didn't want anything to do with the group shot:


I decided that we ought to work with the craziness, so after trying to get a shot of them all lined up looking normal, I encouraged them to try some silly things.  These photos make me laugh out loud!


 These ones do, too:


But I think these ones turned out pretty cute:


No comments:

Post a Comment