Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Anna's Baby Shower

Jane and Anna, let me know if you want me to send you any of these photos.

Jane and I made jars of cowgirl cookie mix for party favors.  Amelia helped us put the chocolate chips in the jars :


When the party started, Amelia decided that she was going to be the official photographer.


She took pictures of the decor:




She took pictures of the presents:



And she took pictures of almost all the guests as they came in the door.  Unfortunately, a lot of her pictures were blurry.  I'll have to teach her how to hold still when she takes pictures, but maybe that's hard for a 4 year old.  But she did get some good pictures of some of the people closest to Anna!







I managed to get a few photos of Anna opening presents.  Jane made the quilt in the second photo, isn't it beautiful?








Then I had to take Amelia out because she wanted to help Anna open the presents:

No comments:

Post a Comment