Monday, October 29, 2012

Amelia's photographs

I haven't pulled photos off of Amelia's camera in a while, so I was surprised to see all the different things she had taken photos of (mostly during rest time).  I will let her tell you about all these photos in her own words.

That's a banana tree and a whale.  We were putting foam shapes on the window.  It's fun to do that because we can use squirt bottles.


I took a picture of a Fancy Nancy book.  It was Fancy Nancy and the Delectable Cupcakes.  I like that book because it's about making cupcakes and a bake sale.  I like to make cupcakes because they're a treat.


That's a picture of a Dora book.  And that's my feet.  I took a picture of my feet because I was trying to take a picture of the Dora book.  I'm standing on my bed.


In the middle of the picture is a fishy ball (the beach ball).  We got that ball from a concert in the park.  I drew on it.  This is my room.  My room is messy.  Now my room is clean.


That is artwork that I did in preschool or Sunday school.  I got cards in the mail that I hung up, too, like the Mickey Mouse card.  The rest I drew myself.  I really like the butterfly.  This is in my room hanging on the wall.


This is a picture of Natalie.  She was at our house.  I don't know what she was doing, probably playing.  Maybe Aunt Becky took this picture, because Aunt Becky was there.


This is my flower girl backpack.  I like my flower girl backpack.  I'm going to take it to Aunt B's wedding.  I'm going to put my camera inside of it.  Also a picture of Grandma and Grandpa.  And the cards that Grandma and Grandpa sent me about what we're going to do, like the time we went to Culver's.  I'm going to wear the flower girl backpack on my back.  But I'm not going to wear it while I'm a flower girl.  Then I'm going to wear a pretty flower girl dress.  It's so white.


This is me.  I took this picture myself.  I have a funny face because it has a funny smile.  I like this picture.


That's a card that Aunt B sent me that says "Amelia". I can read my name.  The letters look attached to each other.  That's a little funny.  The A's look funny.  Look at that (first) A.  It has a long tail.  And the little a has a curly tail.


That says Grandma on it.  Maybe it says Grandpa on the back.  I wrote this myself.  The R is the hardest letter to write.  The G is the easiest letter to write - look how I did it really curved.


That's all I want to say.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're excited, Amelia! I can't wait to see you in your pretty dress and see all the wonderful pictures you will take of my wedding. I will be very busy that day, so I am counting on you to do some great work as my photographer and Chief Flower Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had those pictures on the camera for a long time since there is one of Natalie!

    ReplyDelete