Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snow Flurries

When Megan and I left the library after story time today, it was snowing!  Megan was not a fan of the snow; even though she was wearing her winter coat with her hood up, I had to carry her to the car so she wouldn't complain about "rain on my face".  Amelia, on the other hand, was delighted to see snowflakes and wanted to collect snow in a bowl so that we could eat it.  When I told her there wasn't going to be enough snow for that, she had to go outside and try to catch the snowflakes on her tongue.  She was so excited when she would catch one!



Although the flurries continued for about two hours, it wasn't cold enough and there wasn't enough snow to stick.  Amelia asked when the first day of winter was going to be, and I told her that I guess it was today since it was snowing!  I find that a hard question to answer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment