Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Megan's first day at home by herself while Amelia is in preschool

La la la, I'm going to go inside the house and play with some toys.  Here's my one little chair and my one little person that I get to play with in Amelia's room.



What's that?  She's not here, you say?  Does that mean I get to play with THE ENTIRE HOUSE?


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!  Look at all the fun I get to have by myself while Amelia is in school!  AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!


Ooooo - and look, here's some of her mail!  I'm going to read it and learn all her secrets.  (Boy, I can't wait until she has a diary for me to read...)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I love your daughters. This entry is especially great, I think Megan is really thinking exactly what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little sneak! Reminds me of Anna... oh wait. Reminds me of ME, stealing Ben's toys while he napped.

    ReplyDelete